King Promise & Mr Eazi — “Baby I’m Still Jealous” is out on See What We’ve Done. Accra’s melody prince just handed Banku’s global landlord a short, sharp jealousy flex — soft ache, guilty conscience, that GH–NG pocket that already dey live rent-free. Ei. When Promise says still jealous and Eazi answers, the playlist does not ask for a soft landing.
🎧 Listen Now
- Spotify — Baby I’m Still Jealous
- Apple Music — Baby I’m Still Jealous
- Audiomack — Baby I’m Still Jealous
- YouTube — Baby I’m Still Jealous
Video
Stream on YouTube (King Promise & Mr Eazi — Baby I’m Still Jealous). Album hub: Apple Music — See What We’ve Done.
Quick take
Track 6 on See What We’ve Done (15 April 2026, 5STAR INC / emPawa Africa Music Services) — about 1:51 of GH–NG Afrobeats soft-fire. Produced by Gideonite & GuiltyBeatz. Same project as Where Have You Been? & Mariana. Clean streams only. Zero pirate folders. Hit play. Share soft.
Follow The Ent News for Ghana, Nigeria & global entertainment drops.

Comments
Post a Comment